Center for Theoretical Physics PAS
Classical and quantum field theory
Quantum information theory
Physics of new states of matter
Center for Theoretical Physics PAS
Al. Lotników 32/46
The Centre's Secretary and Accountancy are open in working days Mon-Fri 9:00-16:00.
Secretariat and accounting work remotely. Please contact us by e-mail.
Decision of the CFT PAS Directorate in connection with the epidemic.
The Director of the Center for Theoretical Physics PAS invites applications for a postdoctoral (adiunkt) position at the CTP PAS, financed from the project „LUSTRE - Local UniverSe Tests of gRavity and dark Energy". PI of the project is Prof. Wojciech Hellwing.
The Director of the Center for Theoretical Physics PAS invites applications for a postdoctoral (adiunkt) position at the CTP PAS, financed from the project „VErTIGO" Nr DEC-2018/30/E/ST9/00698 (SONATA BIS). PI of the project is Prof. Wojciech Hellwing.
The procedure and rules of confering the academic doctoral degree in the Center for Theoretical Physics PAS.
The Director of the Center for Theoretical Physics PAS invites applicants for Postdoctoral position (adiunkt) at the CTP PAS. This position is financed by Ministry of Science and Higher Education. At the time of publication of the vacant position, the candidates have to hold a Ph.D.
The Director of the Center for Theoretical Physics PAS, invites applicants for the post of Professor at the CTP, PAS in the physics of condensed matter. Candidates should have at least a habilitation degree, or equivalent.
1. (76/2021) W. Tarnowski; I. Yusipov; T. Laptyeva; S. Denisov; D. Chruściński; K. Życzkowski;
Random generators of Markovian evolution: A quantum-classical transition by superdecoherence
PHYSICAL REVIEW E, , , , 2021-09-14 🥇
2. (75/2021) Krishna Naidoo; Pablo Fosalba; Lorne Whiteway; Ofer Lahav;
Full-sky integrated Sachs–Wolfe maps for the MICE grand challenge lightcone simulation
MONTHLY NOTICES OF THE ROYAL ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY, , , , , 2021-09-01 🥈
3. (74/2021) Mary Loli Martínez-Aldama; Swayamtrupta Panda; Bożena Czerny; Murilo Marinello; Paola Marziani; Deborah Dultzin;
The CaFe Project: Optical Fe II and Near-infrared Ca II Triplet Emission in Active Galaxies. II. The Driver(s) of the Ca II and Fe II and Its Potential Use as a Chemical Clock
THE ASTROPHYSICAL JOURNAL, , , , 2021-09-01 🥉
4. (73/2021) L J M Davies; J E Thorne; A S G Robotham; S Bellstedt; S P Driver; N J Adams; M Bilicki; R A A Bowler; et. al; M Bravo; L Cortese; C Foster; M W Grootes; B Häußler; A Hashemizadeh; B W Holwerda; P Hurley; M J Jarvis; C Lidman; N Maddox; M Meyer; M Paolillo; S Phillipps; M Radovich; M Siudek; M Vaccari; R A Windhorst;
Deep Extragalactic VIsible Legacy Survey (DEVILS): consistent multiwavelength photometry for the DEVILS regions (COSMOS, XMMLSS, and ECDFS)
MONTHLY NOTICES OF THE ROYAL ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY, , , , 2021-09-01
5. (72/2021) Fereshte Shahbeigi; Koorosh Sadri; Morteza Moradi; Karol Życzkowski; Vahid Karimipour;
Quasi-inversion of quantum and classical channels in finite dimensions
JOURNAL OF PHYSICS A: MATHEMATICAL AND THEORETICAL, , , , 2021-08-27
6. (71/2021) Adam Burchardt; Jakub Czartowski; Karol Życzkowski;
Entanglement in highly symmetric multipartite quantum states
PHYSICAL REVIEW A, , , , 2021-08-23
7. (70/2021) Salazar, R.; Kamoifmmode ącutenęlse ńfi, M.; Horodecki, K.; Goyeneche, D.; Saha, D.; Ramanathan, R.; Horodecki, P.;
No-go theorem for device-independent security in relativistic causal theories
PHYS. REV. RESEARCH, , , , 2021-08-13
8. (69/2021) Iwo Bialynicki-Birula; Zofia Bialynicka-Birula;
Time crystals made of electron-positron pairs
PHYSICAL REVIEW A, , , , 2021-08-06
9. (68/2021) Michele Grasso; Eleonora Villa; Mikołaj Korzyński; Sabino Matarrese;
Isolating nonlinearities of light propagation in inhomogeneous cosmologies
PHYSICAL REVIEW D, , , , 2021-08-05
10. (67/2021) Petra Suková; Michal Zajaček; Vojtěch Witzany; Vladimír Karas;
Stellar Transits across a Magnetized Accretion Torus as a Mechanism for Plasmoid Ejection
THE ASTROPHYSICAL JOURNAL, , , , 2021-08-01
Most of the seminars do not take place during the holiday season. We invite you to the new seminars from October.